Eating Disorders are well known with its two types: Anorexia and Bulimia. Both have very serious emotional and physical consequences and require professional help.
These may be the general signs of an eating disorder:
- Sudden and extreme weight loss
- Self-induced vomitting
- Binge eating episodes
- Excessive exercise
These are the specific Eating Disorders:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Night Eating Syndrome
Psychological help for eating disorders include:
- Damage control and harm reduction
- Precautions regarding weight loss and any further physical harm
- Exploring and introducing functional eating routines
- Dealing with emotions
- Exploring different ways of managing stress
- Addressing issues about body image and working towards a healthier one
- Adopting a holistic view towards life and self
- Addressing issues with relationships, self-confidence, transitions, failure, etc.
Please contact me for more information or an appointment.
Phone: 0543 688 5156
+90 212 230 59 19